Why choose eFile?
For any contractor or freelancer IR35 is a challenging world. eFile has been developed to help contractors work in this challenging world. It helps and supports your IR35 compliance and gives an added layer of assurance that you have everything securely available in the event of an investigation by HMRC.
eFile is a new innovative approach for contractors to deal with their contracts whether inside or outside IR35. Helping to manage, structure the content of their contract documentation and information in a single place but allowing clients to interact with the contract delivery approach. Reducing the risk to managing IR35 exposure.
Have you ever wondered where all your contractor documentation is? Could you find it when needed? Is it in your email box, your various cloud storage areas or on your old/new laptop? Is it spread across all of these? It is never in a single, secure place. Have you got evidence of how you engaged your client or how you used your latest substitutions?
Well, if this is you or you simply want a safe and secure location to manage and administer your contractor information then eFile is here to help.
eFile provides the additional confidence that if challenged by clients or HMRC all current and historical contract information is readily available and only a few clicks away.
This provides added confidence and reassurance that IR35 exposure can be managed and helps to mitigate the stress and hassle associated with IR35 regulations and exposure.
Benefits of eFile are:
- A tool that helps with contractor IR35 compliance
- Allows contractors total control of their contracts that fall outside of IR35 and how they are delivered to their clients
- Enables clients to sign off individual deliverables as part of a statement of work or service
- Allows inside IR35 and historical contracts and information to be managed and stored
- Helps reduce the risk of IR35 by supporting a statement of work approach
- A single location for all contract information with more flexibility and features than a standard cloud storage area
- Interaction with clients and HMRC as part of the contract lifecycle that supports outside IR35 controls
- Enables digital contract reviews and direct interaction with HMRC
- Initial first month FREE